Top Credit Cards If You Have Bad Credit
News from Investopedia:
Sometimes life happens. Maybe you or your spouse lost a job, experienced a health challenge or had a business fail. Or maybe the economy tanked and when the dust settled, you were left in an impossible financial position.
If you or somebody you know found themselves with a credit score that offers them very few options for securing any kind of credit, it’s time to begin the rebuilding process. If you’re patient, practice perfect financial habits and don’t get ahead of yourself, it won’t take long to see significant improvement in your credit score.
Likely, you will start with a credit card. Your credit limit probably won’t be high and the terms will be, shall we say, confining, but it’s a first step to re-establishing your credit.
Secured Credit Cards
Prepaid credit cards won’t get you anywhere if you’re trying to raise your FICO score, but a
… Read the full article
Business in Savannah in brief
News from Savannah Morning News:
In this month’s BiS journal:
• Paula Kreissler, director of healthy living with Healthy Savannah, talks to the community about making healthy choices and why they’re important.
• Clay Taglioli, who owns the Barber Pole on Wilmington Island, is following in the footsteps of his father, who owned and operated Jimmie’s Barber Shop in downtown Savannah until it burned down in 1997.
• Attorney Edgar Smith says most business owners who have experienced late credit payments or nonpayment can apply a few basic good credit practices at the beginning of the credit relationship to help minimize potential losses.
• Economist Kenneth Zapp notes that Americans, at last, are talking about income inequality and poverty as the central challenge in our society with even leading Republicans joining the discussion.
• If you have 50 or fewer full-time employees and you reimburse employees for the cost of privately purchased health insurance, accountant Michaell Fussell says you probably are in violation of the Affordable Care Act.
Pooler outlet mall to celebrate grand opening
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers and Ben Carter Enterprises announced Tuesday that Tanger Outlets Savannah will celebrate the center’s grand opening on April 16 with a 10 a.m. ribbon cutting hosted by HGTV’s Property Brothers, Jonathan and…………… continues on Savannah Morning News
… Read the full article